Use of this website is provided by Ripple Africa subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions, which shall take effect from your first use of www.rippleafricausa.org.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on www.rippleafricausa.org.uk, whether copyright of Ripple Africa or a third party.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Use of the website and copyright
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use www.rippleafricausa.org content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.rippleafricausa.org content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of www.rippleafricausa.org content requires the prior written permission of Ripple Africa.
- You agree to use www.rippleafricausa.org only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.rippleafricausa.org.
- The names, images and logos identifying Ripple Africa, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Ripple Africa and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Ripple Africa, or any other third party. Any publication of photos from www.rippleafricausa.org requires the prior written permission of Ripple Africa.
- It is possible that some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Ripple Africa). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from Ripple Africa.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- www.rippleafricausa.org and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Ripple Africa are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Ripple Africa be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.rippleafricausa.org.
- Ripple Africa endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Ripple Africa does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
Ripple Africa has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Ripple Africa shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Although the Ripple Africa website uses encryption security software in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Ripple Africa or its agents.
Other terms that may apply to you
Our Privacy Statement sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us.
Cookies enhance your online experience. Our Cookies Policy provides information about how cookies are used on our website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last updated: October 2020